BELLAMI UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
During these trying times, and more than ever we remain committed to serving our BELLAMI community. Here are some of the ways we are doing our part to support both our customers and professional stylists nationwide:
- Online orders are still shipping worldwide! All orders placed before 12:00 PM PST Monday-Friday are shipped the same day.
- At BELLAMI the health and safety of our customers, our employees, and our community is of the highest priority. We have implemented a work from home policy for our team.
- Following the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), from our public health officials, and from national, state, and local governments we have temporarily closed our BELLAMI Beauty Bars. If you currently have an appointment booked, we will be contacting you to reschedule.
- Exclusive to our BELLAMI Certified Stylists, we have introduced the BELLAMI Continued Online Training program. Throughout the next several weeks, we will be answering questions and teaching skills to advance careers as an extensionist. The BELLAMI Continued Online Training program will consist of 30-minute segments hosted by industry leaders. See more details and reserve your spot HERE.
- We have introduced our new BELLAMI Professional Stylist Affiliate Program. By joining, you can generate another source of revenue in your own home by creating engaging content and providing exclusive discounts to your followers. It’s free to join and includes a complimentary product for content creation, conversion tracking, and automatic payments. See more details and apply HERE.
- To support the professional hairstylist community, we are responding to the COVID-19 crisis with a monetary donation, as well as goods and services valued at $300,000.
- We have made a $100,000 cash donation to the Professional Beauty Association COVID-19 Relief Fund which provides support for professional hairstylists who are currently unable to work and facing financial strains due to the global pandemic. This cash donation will directly benefit 200 professional hairstylists chosen through a lottery, who will be receiving $500 each for financial relief.
- We will offer $100,000 worth of education training. 125 professional stylists will receive complimentary access to the BELLAMI Hair Professional Master Extensionist Certification Program, retailing for $800. This robust, hands-on course will be offered to stylists allowing them to become certified to install 4 methods of hair extensions via a 2-day hands-on certification course hosted by the BELLAMI Professional Education Team. Stylists will be chosen through a contest hosted on @bellamihairpro from April 15 – April 22, with winners announced on April 24.
- We will donate $100,000 of BELLAMI Professional Hair Extensions to hairstylists in the BELLAMI brand network. This resource aims to prepare stylists with an arsenal of products for immediate client appointments once social distancing guidelines allow. This will be distributed to 200 stylists, with each receiving a $500 BELLAMI Professional Hair credit. Stylists will be chosen through a contest hosted on @bellamihairpro from April 27 – May 11, with winners announced on May 15.
Thank you for being part of our BELLAMI community. We are here to support and serve you in any way we can through this period. If there is anything we can do to assist, please do not hesitate to reach out! Our customer service team can be reached by email firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free phone at 1-844-BELLAMI.
With kind consideration and wishing all the best of health,
Your BELLAMI Family ♡